What are you getting when Short Action Customs threads your muzzle?
- Machine work is done concentric/square to the bore once the barrel is co-axially dialed in to within .0002″.
- Machine work is clean, correct and visually appealing. We are proud of every muzzle thread we do.
- Threads are cut in a clean, stress free manor. Just about every thread we cut is to an exacting specification and checked against a ring Go/No go gauge.
- Careful consideration and attention is paid to muzzle brake clearances and design when fitting up brakes and suppressor mounts.
- Special attention is paid to an extremely square barrel shoulder and crown face.
- When installing custom thread protectors, they are very appealing, clean and functional.