Impact Precision 737R
Led by a couple of veteran PRS shooters, Wade Stuteville and Tate Streater, Impact Precision has built the Impact Precision 737R action from the ground-up with the needs of competitive shooter in mind. The Impact Precision action was designed to be the preferred action of choice for situations requiring extreme accuracy, durability, and reliability. Built for today’s competitive shooter, long range hunter, military, or law enforcement sniper, the Impact Precision action is the only choice.
- One piece receiver with integral recoil lug and integral 20 MOA picatinny rail.
- Receiver is rough machined, heat treated, bolt races electric discharge machined, and finish machined to ensure exacting dimensional tolerances.
- One piece bolt is designed with proper geometry and clearance to allow smooth operation under field conditions.
- Fluting on top and sides of bolt body carry dirt away while a smooth bottom portion ensures smooth cycling.
- Receiver headspace and index tolerance allows actions and barrels to be purchased off the shelf and user installed.
- No more sending your favorite match rifle off to be rebarreled.
- Rugged bolt stop design can take abuse while not requiring modification to stocks or chassis.
- Remington 700™ style action footprint allows compatibility with most available stocks and chassis.
- Trigger Hanger allows simplified field maintenance to the trigger.
- Utilization of Remington 700™ style triggers allows a wide range of trigger options.
- Black carbon nitride finish improves operation by increasing surface hardness and lubricity.
- THIS RECEIVER WILL NOT WORK WITH BDL STYLE HARDWARE!
- ALL 737R ACTIONS COME WITH AW CUT
All Short Action Customs supplied Impact Precision 7373R’s will come in Short Action Customs specifications and cannot be modified. All action sales will require shipment to a customer provided FFL. After purchase Short Action Customs will reach out to arrange shipment. Please allow 7-10 days for shipment.
Please reach out to us via email if you would like us to chamber a barrel for your newly purchasesed action. Any customer that purchases a Short Action Customs supplied action will recieve 10% off the services for their rifle build, if they choose to build through SAC!
There are no reviews yet.